 Off-Topic / Debate / 22516
22515  |  22517
Subject:
WARNING, VERY DISTURBING IMAGES (was Re: Holy crap! )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:27:17 GMT

   Dude, your equivocations are sick and offensive! Americans would never support Bush if he advocated the slaughter of innocent women and children! What are you smoking?

Perhaps the smoke you smell is the char of civilian Iraqi flesh. Take a look at these horrifying images to see the real payoff of the oil war that Dubya has pushed so enthusiastically. Do not click this link if you are upset by graphic and/or disturbing images.

It would be equivocation to admit, for example, that Dubya has advocated this war (which he has certainly done) yet claim that the victims of that war are not victims of his war-zealotry.

NOTE TO ADMINS -- I will not be able to access the internet until tomorrow around 10:00am ET. If the link in this posting is judged to be beyond the boundaries of the acceptable, I would ask that it be deleted. If you prefer a specific email to that effect, let me know and I will send one immediately upon receiving it.

Dave!