 Off-Topic / Debate / 22522
Re: WARNING, VERY DISTURBING IMAGES (was Re: Holy crap! )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:41:04 GMT

   horrifying images

Why should the horrors of real war be off-topic for off-topic?

I couldn’t willingly look extensively at that material right now, but a brief look at the front page told me enough.

OBL? At large. People beyond the very small group in the U.S. that plotted 9-11? At large.

Saddam (no connection to 9-11, just another supposed target)? At large.

Cost in human lives and suffering in the U.S., Afghanistan, and Iraq? Beyond measure.

This is where words fail me...

-- Hop-Frog