 Off-Topic / Debate / 22493
Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:48:46 GMT

<snip>

The very fact of one's statement, assuming that the statement is not false,
implies that all of this "I believe that I believe" stuff has been subsumed into
the actual statement uttered.  You can unpack it, but only if you've got
eternity to spend on it, and I don't believe that I do.

Wow, you write that word out so much it appears to lose all meaning ;)

And it starts to look like it's spelled incorrectly, no matter how many times
you check it.

     Dave!

On that we both agree!

:)