 Off-Topic / Debate / 22447
    Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California) —John Neal
   (...) God is indeed just and worthy to judge, but I think we must be very careful when trying to ascertain God's Will in certain situations. The tendency is to anthropomorphize God, because God is so behind the confines of our limited understanding. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California) —Justin Pankey
   (...) I disagree that this is not possible. How do you feel about the book of Revelation or Hell in general...don't you see these as God's justice in anger? I agree completely that He loves all equally- put the Bible also says He punishes those who (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California) —John Neal
   (...) The Revelation to John is a letter to a persecuted Christian Church-- it is about as metaphorical as it gets. As for Hell, I simply believe that Hell is separation from God. (...) I don't think God punishes us for not accepting His perfect (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)