 Off-Topic / Debate / 22428
Re: Holy Crap! Sacred Cow Makes the Best Hamburger!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:09:02 GMT

Where we find out some odd things about ourselves:

Smorgasboard Approach to Religion Award (highest overall percentage of compatiblity) -->Bruce<-- 60%

Bah Humbug Award (lowest overall percentage) -- Hop-Frog 45%

Most Likely to Sacrifice a Virgin to the Elder Gods -->Bruce<-- (Neo-Pagan 97% - of course, you sacrifice a virgin your way, and I’ll sacrifice them my way)

Middle East Award -Mike Petrucelli (over 90% in Bahai, Islam, Orthodox Judaism, and Sikhism)

Holy Roller Chistian Award JOHN (he even had 90% in Eastern Orthodox, a religion he never acknowleges exists)

Most Likely to Watch Battlefield Earth -->Bruce<-- (Highest Scientology Score - 57% - which is darned odd since I don’t even acknowledge that it is a religion)

God Can’t Be Dead - He Would Have to Have Lived to Have Died Award (Atheist) Dave! (100% Secular Humanism, Highest Nontheist 76%)

Most Likely to Try and Give You the Watchtower -- Hop-Frog (Highest Jehovah Witness)

Most Likely to be a Polytheist -Mike Petrucell (Highest Hindu 69%)

Oi-Vay Award -Mike Petrucelli (Averaged Highest Reform and Orthodox Judaism 86%)

Most Likely to be Featured on a Round Cereal Box JOHN (Higest combined average Reformed/Orthodox Quaker 81.5% (beat me by 2%)

Follow the Yellow Brick Eightfold Path Award -->Bruce<-- (Highest combined Theravada/Mahayana Buddhhism 76.5%)

Eyuck! Anything But That Religion Award -ROSCO (lowest compatiblity score: 10% in Eastern Orthodox, Islam, Orthdox Judaism, and Roman Catholic)

Your Not Operating on Me While I Can Still Pray Award Dave! (Highest Christian Scientist score 51%) !!!!

Top Three Most Compatible Overall Unitariam 84% Liberal Quaker 80.2% Mid/Liberal Protestant 80%

Bottom Three Least Compatible Overall Easter Orthodox (tie) 34.7% Roman Catholic (tie) 34.7% Scientology 35.2%

Special Award for Most Confused Respondent Dave! Most likely to pray to God to heal him while most likely denying that he exists!

Results subject to wild changes if there are new respondents. :-)