 Off-Topic / Debate / 22415
Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:51:32 GMT

Amusingly, I took a "What's your belief" quiz at Belief.net, and I scored
higher on the Christian scale and also on the "generally spiritual" scale
than three born-again Christians whom I know.  Either that test was really
messed up, or they were!

Here are my results:

1.  Secular Humanism (100%)
2.  Unitarian Universalism (96%)
3.  Liberal Quakers (83%)
4.  Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (83%)
5.  Nontheist (76%)
6.  Theravada Buddhism (67%)
7.  Neo-Pagan (64%)
8.  Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (51%)
9.  Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (51%)
10.  Reform Judaism (49%)
11.  New Age (48%)
12.  Bahá'í Faith (48%)
13.  New Thought (42%)
14.  Taoism (42%)
15.  Jehovah's Witness (40%)
16.  Orthodox Quaker (38%)
17.  Sikhism (38%)
18.  Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (37%)
19.  Scientology (37%)
20.  Mahayana Buddhism (36%)
21.  Hinduism (24%)
22.  Seventh Day Adventist (24%)
23.  Jainism (23%)
24.  Eastern Orthodox (22%)
25.  Islam (22%)
26.  Orthodox Judaism (22%)
27.  Roman Catholic (22%)

I'm a little bummed that Mr. Schlkbrnd out Scientologied me; I guess I'll have
to watch Battlefield Earth for pennance and spiritual growth.

Dave!