 Off-Topic / Debate / 22412
Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:25:57 GMT

   Amusingly, I took a “What’s your belief” quiz at Belief.net, and I scored higher on the Christian scale and also on the “generally spiritual” scale than three born-again Christians whom I know. Either that test was really messed up, or they were!

That test is certainly interesting:

1. Bahá’í Faith (100%)
2. Islam (96%)
3. Orthodox Judaism (96%)
4. Sikhism (94%)
5. Jainism (84%)
6. Reform Judaism (76%)
7. Hinduism (69%)
8. Orthodox Quaker (57%)
9. Mahayana Buddhism (57%)
10. Liberal Quakers (57%)
11. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (54%)
12. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (52%)
13. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (51%)
14. Unitarian Universalism (50%)
15. Neo-Pagan (48%)
16. Eastern Orthodox (47%)
17. Roman Catholic (47%)
18. Seventh Day Adventist (43%)
19. Jehovah’s Witness (42%)
20. Theravada Buddhism (41%)
21. Scientology (39%)
22. New Age (38%)
23. Taoism (36%)
24. New Thought (34%)
25. Nontheist (33%)
26. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (31%)
27. Secular Humanism (24%)

I think the test is a bit whacked. I shows me being 96% Muslim and 96% Orthodox Jew?! And where did the 33% Nontheist come from? I guess I am a walking contradiction.

-Mike Petrucelli