 Off-Topic / Debate / 22275
22274  |  22276
Subject:
Can't (was Re: LET IT DIE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote:
   OK, I already stated that I wish I never posted in the first place, and I regret my rant ten-fold now.

See? That’s precisely the wrong attitude to take. Speaking for myself, I would very much like to see your future creations and CAD renders. I looked at all the renders in the current thread and enjoyed them very much -- I also happen to be someone that knows very little about trains so I felt like I couldn’t really comment. But please note that I couldn’t comment not because I didn’t like it, but because I felt myself unable to say anything more than something like: “Looks good to me!” I bet there were dozens of viewers like myself, silently passing by your original post.

Please do not be deterred by what may come across as a small flame war or whatever. Of course, you will decide your own level of participation here. But I would encourage you to post more not less.

-- Hop-Frog