 Off-Topic / Debate / 22256
Re: Flaming Smokestacks, Batman! (was Re: Introducing JetRed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:19:18 GMT

If you want positive feedback from your audience you have to make stuff the
audience likes. This audience is diverse(1) If you want EVERYONE to like it, and
like it uniformly, that's not going to happen.
     Yep.  Spoke to this already.  .Trains is a big place.

Either way, I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Speaking of being condescending and smart alecky, that sentence (which you used
twice now) rubs me the wrong way. It implies that I said what I said because I
was grumpy, not because I was saying what I wanted to say.

Larry,
     I'm sorry for any miscommunication.  My wish that you have a good day was
sincere, not out of any hidden message that I thought you were grumpy.  As it
was, I was open about what I was feeling, and said so plainly.
     I am, however, somewhat jealous that you get to spend your day in such a
fun way.  Keep on rollin'!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander