 Off-Topic / Debate / 22241
  Intercepted WMDs from Iraq?

(URL) Has anyone else heard of this story? If true, it would be big news IMO-- I wonder why it hasn't been picked up (by conservatives; I know why liberals might want to ignore it;-) JOHN (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Intercepted WMDs from Iraq?

(...) At this point a lot of people are in "don't cry wolf with me any more" mode... I know I am. We know Saddam had WMD at some point, that's not in dispute, he used them on his own people. We know Saddam was a very very bad man, that's not in (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Intercepted WMDs from Iraq?

(...) The article stated: "It did not say when or how the smugglers entered Kuwait or when they were arrested." So basically, these are weapons in Kuwait. Yeah, I guess the U.S. is not completely in bed with Kuwait. The rest is speculative as far as (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Intercepted WMDs from Iraq?

(...) If true, I'd expect lots of snarling "conservatives" would have jammed it down our throats by now. It's just a case of wishful thinking (on your part). ;) Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)