 Off-Topic / Debate / 22225
Re: Ted Koppel Brings the Pain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
[Is Bush's War in Iraq A "Brain XXXX"?]

{Edit: XXXX word in title censored for Lugnet}

Is it a Brain F**t, or a Mind F**k?

So far, my signs don't seem to be having much of an effect on public opinion in
this country.  I live on a busy street, and hung out a pair of colorful signs
that read:

   "Enough Stupid Lies"
   "Impeach Bush"

Maybe we need an even more colorful protest where we all throw bikini wax onto
the lawn of the White House...

- Chris.

p.s.  Crude times call for crude measures.