 Off-Topic / Debate / 22224
22223  |  22225
Subject:
Ontario Vote this week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:22:35 GMT

So there's a provincial election in a matter of days.

I've been following the issues as close as I possibly want, balancing my stress
level with that of listening to the leaders yammer.

So it comes down to this--I like what Howard Hampton has to say--Eves and
'Norman Bates' are a bunch of buck passing whiners.

I like what the Conservatives did under hte leadership of Mike Harris when he
was first elected--teh only politician in my voting history that said what he
was going to do and actually did it.

And the local guys?  Nothing to write home about.

So who do you vote for?  The leader?  The party?  Or the local guy?

Leader--Howard Hampton (but he's NDP)

The Party--PC's (liberals got nothing and the NDP drove this province into the
ground under Bob, but then, I liked Bob.)

THe Local Guy--Who?  What do you stand for?  WHat's your policies?  YOu're all
just cut-outs of one another--I can't even remember any of your names--that's
how big an influence you've made on me.

Eh, for the first time I don't know who to vote for.

Dave K