 Off-Topic / Debate / 22223
  Ted Koppel Brings the Pain

Is Bush's War in Iraq A "Brain XXXX"? Edit: XXXX word in title censored for Lugnet (URL) "When we put our enlisted men and women in harm's way, it had better count for something, It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain XXXX of an (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ted Koppel Brings the Pain

(...) Is it a Brain F**t, or a Mind F**k? So far, my signs don't seem to be having much of an effect on public opinion in this country. I live on a busy street, and hung out a pair of colorful signs that read: "Enough Stupid Lies" "Impeach Bush" (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)