 Off-Topic / Debate / 22219
    Re: Intellectual Property Question —Richard Marchetti
   Tom: I suppose you realize you could just download these two songs, right? The RIAA has specifically targeted uploaders, not downloaders. The theory is that it is possible to have a need, not unlike you own, that might make downloading a song a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Intellectual Property Question —Mike Petrucelli
     snip (...) I am pretty sure I read that the "CD-like disks" can be made into CDs by using a magic marker and coloring in the data track. Theres a couple million bucks of development down the toilet. I know I personally will not buy a CD that I can't (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Intellectual Property Question —Thomas Stangl
   (...) Yes, I do, generally by installing software on my system that has no business being on there, and often is exceedingly hard to later remove. (...) Yes, I know, but I'd prefer CDA tracks, even if they are rather large. I'd rather burn a exact (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)