 Off-Topic / Debate / 22158
  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote: <snip> (...) I've been addressing it from the beginning--An armed citizenry is not needed I've talked with my local MPP, I've spoken with other politicians at various levels of political power (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

(...) The opinions of a handful of politicians are irrelavent (as if they would be honest about it anyway.) You (and your politicians) can believe whatever hippy notions you want about the power of the people, but the real power of the people comes (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

(...) And we're right back to the beginning. I went to university, I minored in poli-sci and, occasionally, I went to class...(1) I had to read your constitution. I studied your laws. I looked at the democratic process. Not once did it say in *any* (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)