 Off-Topic / Debate / 22104
Re: The return of Opus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:24:22 GMT

But there are glimmers of hope. There are hints of salvation. Because Berkeley
Breathed, genius creator of the much-loved and expertly drawn and slyly wry
"Bloom County" strip from the '80s, is returning to the Sunday comics page.

Yay!  Is our favorite penguin going to be part of this, or is this a totally new
creation?

Bruce