 Off-Topic / Debate / 22080
Re: Safe at last
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:59:42 GMT

   Thank goodness!

I’m gonna go with “not”.

What bugs me is that most everyone seems not to care.

I care, but I can’t really do anything to help. Sorry :-(

   So, all you frogs out there, what’s the temperature now? How many degrees left till we get to boiling?

They’re using high-tech microwave ovens: the frogs will just pop when noone expects.

Cheer up, Larry: you can still vote for the US presidency. Not everyone can, as Nikita K. once noted with irony...

Pedro