 Off-Topic / Debate / 2206
Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:44:50 GMT

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:16:35 GMT, "Naji Norder"
<n.norder@computer.org> wrote:

I -did- hear this one on the news..  It was on National Public Radio News the
other morning.  It likely didn't make your local news, though.  It didn't make
ours either, but then, if it did, they would have to cut some of the football
coverage.

Yeah, if it isn't football or some part of the local government
badmouthing or suing another part, we pretty much don't hear about it.

I didn't hear about this either.  I don't listen to NPR, though.  Can
you get the over the net?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/