 Off-Topic / Debate / 22043
    Re: Stop the madness... —Dave Schuler
   (...) So you're saying that anyone who seeks compensation for a dumb action that he himself commits must be a liberal? I suspect that you're kidding, because otherwise you're asserting that no Conservative has ever sought, will ever seek, or would (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Stop the madness... —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) And see, that's the line for me. If a corp. is negligent and that negligence harm, then the corp. should be on the hook. If you are in a drunken stupor, and you, in that intoxicated state, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)