 Off-Topic / Debate / 22003
  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) Huh? Do you mean my attitude is the reason that their response is negative? Or do you mean something else? Maybe I didn't make the statement clearly. Here goes: In the past, Australians have approached LEGO Australia to support the public (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) Just noticed a typo in my original response to Bryan's ludicrous post: (...) This sentence: (...) Should have gone after the next sentence. (...) And still I say 'Huh?' Adieu Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) Snip! (...) Why would LEGO Australia reply with such a response? What prompted it? (...) The impression I get from your original message is a very sarcastic one, especially when you say "their response has ranged from the negative to the very (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) I don't know! First you think I've offended LEGO Australia so much with my attitude that they won't assist with events, and now you think I can read their minds? (...) Approaches for assitance! Did you not read the (URL) post>? Here, let me (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)