 Off-Topic / Debate / 2184
  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

Chris, (...) You totally dodged my question! Is killing a person an example of total hatred or not? So it is better to kill someone that you don't "hate"? Crimes are crimes, and as far as I am concerned, crimes are an example of hatred, period. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

(I've snipped a lot here and there.) (...) I've read and heard so much about soldiers being able to "kill without thought" that I can't agree with this completely. If you don't have any morals, then you might not have to "hate" to kill. I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

(...) Hrmmm.... I'm a soldier (was, anyway) and I don't think of myself as being able to kill without thought. Kill without hesitation, if the situation requires it, but certainly not without thought. Killing's a horrible thing, no matter how much a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

I'm answering, even though you adressed this the Chris Weeks: Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote (...) No. It is not, and can never be. Simply killing someone is barely scratching the surface of hatred. (...) IMO, yes. "I kill you with (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)