 Off-Topic / Debate / 21808
Re: Saving the Xtian Church From Itself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:

snip

   Bottom line 1: read and study the damned thing -- maybe it doesn’t quite say what you may think it says!

Bottom line 2: don’t you think that the great and mystical being that created the universe and all of the beautiful, strange, and wonderous things in it has better things to do than to worry about the precise uses to which you put your “private parts”? Yeah, what you are doing is the only thing of importance...

-- Hop-Frog

Preach it, Hoppy!

When the majority of the Bible, and the teachings of Jesus, our supposed role model and saviour, focuses on Social Justice, and we get hung up on a few misinterpreted passages about sexuality...

Give yer collective heads a shake!

Dave K