 Off-Topic / Debate / 21742
Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:15:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Maddison wrote:

  1. Joe Schlub has no need to go buy an Uzi, AK-47, grenade launcher, etc.

What’s the problem? Under certain circumstances freemen have the right, and perhaps the duty, to take human lives in the defense of their home or homelands. Tool designed for the purpose of taking human life in the hands of the rightfully empowered is fine with me and okay with a myriad of liberty documents -- even including the U.S. Constitution (in my not uncommon interpretation of it).

Don’t be shy. Sometimes the undesirable act is a necessary act.

-- Hop-Frog