 Off-Topic / Debate / 21683
    Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals! —David Koudys
   (...) And again we go around with the punishment not suiting the crime. If someone is stealing your stuff, what justice is served by killing him? The punishment has to be proportional to the crime or, taking your idea of justice, we have is the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Shor' duz, pardner. Check out dem mighty gun-totin' wahoo-friendly Texas gun lawz! Take my stuff 'n I gets to plug you! Dem Kalifonicaters gotta actually be threatened an like, but here, if'n an orphan steal a crust o' yer bread, why shootin's (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)