 Off-Topic / Debate / 21656
  Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?)

(...) I was referring to your partisan liberalness. (...) I think you are unaware of how liberal your ideas actually are. I know I'm conservative; I'd bet you think you are pretty moderate... (...) No (thanks to the Israelis). Your refusal to come (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?)

(...) And the memory loss from the right must have the same short-life: the inspections were there to confirm the known WMD had been destroyed, and logic says what was destroyed can no longer be found. Can you prove those WMD were not destroyed? (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal wrote: <snip> (...) And yet you still keep on missing the point--you didn't give the inspectors this long to do their job--doing their job without the support and 'proof' that you "Mericans supposedly had, btw, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)