 Off-Topic / Debate / 21591
Re: Who is going to take the fall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:42:17 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
news:HI2ppH.205L@lugnet.com...
Let's place some bets--

I say it's Cheney:

You're making this far more complicated than it needs to be.  I say no one
will take the fall.  They will start stamping shiny, new Comemmorative
Silver Nickels for 2004 only.  We will be so dazzled by the shiny objects
that we will forget what happened.  Oooo... Silver...  I'm gonna collect all
50!

-- Tom