 Off-Topic / Debate / 21584
    Who is going to take the fall? —David Koudys
   Let's place some bets-- I say it's Cheney: (URL) troubles me is not that single episode, but the broader pattern of dishonesty and delusion that helped get us into the Iraq mess -- and that created the false expectations undermining our occupation (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Who is going to take the fall? —Richard Marchetti
     (...) Naw. When everyone is pointing fingers at each other it's hard to single out the most culpable person, so they all get sent to their rooms early and without any dinner -- but that's it! Which is to say, that everyone is taking on a little (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Who is going to take the fall? —Tom Sciortino
    "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HI2ppH.205L@lugnet.com... (...) You're making this far more complicated than it needs to be. I say no one will take the fall. They will start stamping shiny, new Comemmorative Silver (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)