 Off-Topic / Debate / 2158
  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

John Neal wrote in message <37DA72D1.544B539@us...st.net>... (...) the (...) I was speaking for myself on this - I don't know how it stands in other people's minds. It could be that Moz is upset with me for quoting him so much, but he deserves it - (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

(...) I don't usually like 'me too's, but I was going to say something much like this. Governments claim to be good, and for organization and economy of scale, and they throw bones to the masses just enough to stay in power - for a time. But the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)