 Off-Topic / Debate / 2154
    Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)) —John DiRienzo
   (...) prohibition Read what Moz wrote. Repeat it again. Theft is at the core of Christian beliefs. The Church (and almost any religion) was *founded* for the purpose of stealing money from the multitudes for the purpose of making the people who run (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)) —John Neal
     (...) Please, this is utter nonsense. In your minds you may think that is the reason; maybe it makes you feel more comfortable about not being apart of a Church I don't know, but your perception has little to do with reality. At the very least (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)) —Frank Filz
   (...) You paint religion with an awfully wide brush. My religion doesn't condemn anyone to hell. Of course many people do not consider my religion to be a religion since it doesn't even require one to believe in a god. (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)