 Off-Topic / Debate / 21528
  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) I failed to include my cite: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) As to whether Harry Browne is running(2) again, let us hope not. Yes, some Libertarians lie/cheat/steal... but we don't claim to be perfect, just forgiven... er wait, wrong tagline, try that again.... but we are actively working to make the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) First you must demonstrate that it's obvious. Then you must demonstrate that it's biased. Then you must demonstrate that it's a source. (also riffing on that previous joke (for those joining us late)) (...) I confess that I'll miss him, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)