 Off-Topic / Debate / 21447
  Cato Institute: Leave Iraq as soon as possible

Opposing view editorial in today's USA Today (or "Mc Paper" as I prefer to call it, the WSJ was late getting to the hotel today): (URL) from Cato on this topic: (URL) reiterate my position: - This was a war we should not have sought, should not have (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Cato Institute: Leave Iraq as soon as possible

(...) What's your evidence that either suspicion is justified? Good minds and serious money have been thrown at both issues and we've come up with basically zero. Certainly nothing public, and I can't see why they'd hide it at this point seeing as (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)