 Off-Topic / Debate / 21436
  Re: It's All About Control (was: Re: Possession)

(...) Not by me... I think they are both good ideas. I just don't know if it or they will fly in the current environment with the BigCorps having their strangleholds on things. We need systemic change to restore the Free Market back to what it once (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: It's All About Control (was: Re: Possession)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) Sorry I misread then--on this above point I'll completely agree. I saw Wendy Woo in a pub in Denver last Christmas and I bought a few of her CD's and they're extraordinary. Much talent (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)