 Off-Topic / Debate / 21415
Re: I don't know, I just thought it was funny (and vaguely debatable..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Sciortino wrote:

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
"The rain it raineth on the just And also on the unjust fella, But chiefly on
the just, because The unjust steals the just's umbrella."

Just a quotation I saw on another website.

Dave K

I'd like to counter that with "Evil will always triumph over Good because
Good is Dumb."
         -- Dark Helmet, "Space Balls"

I was listening to the DJ on Q107 this morning... He was joking around and told
a few 'newfie' jokes.  Then a song, then he comes back laughing...

"Just got an e-mail from someone who didn't want his name mentioned.  The e-mail
goes on to say 'What's red and black floating in the lake?  DJ's who tell dum
Newfie jokes'.  The kicker is that he spelled dumb, d-u-m!"

Irony, what a friend.

Dave K