 Off-Topic / Debate / 21408
  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Well yes it did. Look at the thread going on. Added something to the debate? You bet ! As for your comments, I won't even answer them. I guess you are better suited than me to know what is a cheap shot. I stand by what I said : your comment (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

Why would we say that? At least a few, if not many, US states have SHALL issue laws for CCW permits. Including my new home state, FL. File for a permit, pass a test, and they can't deny you the permit if you are not a felon or mentally unbalanced. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Hmmmmm, is it morbid just to like a big kaboom? I like the kaboom of fireworks. Admittedly, .22 are a simple crack, a 9mil is more of a bang, and you have to get into something bigger than that to even rate a boom much less a kaboom! But yes, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)