 Off-Topic / Debate / 21402
  Re: Yahoo Sucks

Wow! Truer words were never posted. It was like one long horrible nightmare of software I didn't want or need just to sign on for the first time, just as you have written. And the uninstalls are not too clean no matter what. I ran some anti-virus (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Yahoo Sucks

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HGsF9B.1CsM@lugnet.com... (...) nightmare of (...) you (...) some (...) Icann (...) No they certainly are not clean uninstalls! I never could get rid of the browser bar. Every time I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)