 Off-Topic / Debate / 21380
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:34:17 GMT

   No you’re not. You’ll be back. We all will, it’s our secret vice.

I think I will agree with Lar+ here.

-but, I don’t think we (Dave and myself) are going to convert any of you...you percive a need to have a security blanket, that we feel is unneeded, and unwarrented.

As long as we are free to talk about it, then you can keep your guns to your self.(1) (I’ll leave mine safely locked on the ship, thank you very much)

James (HMCS Protecteur) -it’s not necessarly my right to exercise, but it is my duty to defend your rights. (1)-at least, until you come visiting here- then the goverment will take your little boy toys away if they are handguns. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!