 Off-Topic / Debate / 21368
  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) My doubts are on record--the guys policies are morinic at best and he should be booted out of office. Once all the 'facts' are exposed, you will see "Iraqi-gate" for what it is--a fiasco right from the start--botched intelligence, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Okay, let me get this straight -- you are angry that I have patience that these things will work themselves out peacefully and without the need for violence and revolution? So what you are arguing is that I can only be pro-gun if I happen to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)