 Off-Topic / Debate / 21362
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:18:57 GMT

   I may think Richard’s specific arguments about Halliburton et al are not where the big problems in the country lie, and I may even laugh at some of his specific conspiracy theories, but he’s more of a patriot(3) and more of a freedom lover than you are. By far.

Hmmm, in the main I hope to raise questions -- not assert “truths” that I admittedly don’t have real evidence of from my particular vantage point. I don’t have truths, I have anecdotes -- but I do think it’s closer to truth than what is spouted by our Emperor Without Any Clothes. I post quotes from media sites around the world and try to read in between the lines -- I’m sure not getting at the truth just listening to soundbites on TV, or by taking things at face value.

Where and what are these specific “conspiracy theories”? Are they mutually compatible theories, or do they exclude each other?

:)

My only ethic is to “Question Authority.”

-- Hop-Frog