 Off-Topic / Debate / 21340
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:33:45 GMT

   Stop with the fuzzy Hestonesque gun-speak and deal with the actual issue--less
   guns equals less deaths by guns.

Maybe I just haven’t seen the right studies or something, but you have no real proof or data to support that statement, do you? It’s just fuzzy anti-gun speak that doesn’t deal with actual issues but with imagined public safety protections. I mean, it has no more support than would the statement: “less hammers equals less death by hammers.” Right?

-- Hop-Frog