 Off-Topic / Debate / 21256
21255  |  21257
Subject:
Fast becoming my 'site du jour'....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:53:19 GMT

Top 10 Conservative idiots...

And number 1 this week--

"Last week Donald Rumsfeld said that while the intelligence community agrees
that Iran does not have nuclear weapons, "the assessment is that they do have a
very active programme and are likely to have nuclear weapons in a relatively
short period of time." Ah yes, the intelligence community. What, is Iran
stockpiling aluminum tubes? Have they been shipping uranium from Niger? Are they
ready to deploy in 45 minutes? Thank goodness we're right next door in Iraq, so
we can put a stop to Iran's nefarious weapons of mass destruction trickery - or
liberate their people, whichever happens to be most politically convenient at
the time. Mind you, we might have to finish the job in Iraq first, since it's
starting to look a bit messy, what with ten US soldiers being killed in just the
last two weeks. And there I was thinking that the mission was accomplished - I
mean, I haven't seen any "support the troops" rallies for a while. Still, at
least we've got the oil flowing again. Or have we? Either, way, it's probably
more important than making sure they've got food and water. Yep, now we've freed
Iraq just like we freed Afghanistan, and now that we've brought peace to Israel
and Palestine, it's probably time to head to Iran and show them who's boss. No,
wait, not Iran - North Korea! Boy, it sure is exciting to watch this
administration at work. Thank goodness the grown-ups are in charge."

Hey I just thought of something--is there a weekly "top 10 liberal idiots" list
somewhere?

Just wondering...

Dave K