 Off-Topic / Debate / 21175
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:21:45 GMT

Oh, and we're not beholden to a piece of paper written generations ago.

I don't know why you keep piping up with that line.  You're beholden to a piece
of paper that was written recently, and had to ask some foreign royalty to even
get that far.  And you wouldn't have gotten that far except for us setting the
example about the end of colonial rule and giving royalty the boot!  :-)

-->Bruce<--