 Off-Topic / Debate / 21040
    Re: Should we be concerned? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Exactly. This "with us, or against us" stuff is crazy. Why can't a person be wholly patriotic and still want a moment to figure out what might be the truly correct response to a crisis? (...) This is why I harp on people's apparent partisan (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Should we be concerned? —Chris Phillips
   (...) I doubt very seriously that the Powers That Be really would have sat on their hands if they knew 3,000 people would die. My point is that they had all the clues and they should have had a better grip on what was about to happen than they did. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)