 Off-Topic / Debate / 21037
  Re: Should we be concerned?

(...) The jury's still out, isn't it? I mean, we're still in the midst of the detentions and profiling, so we can hardly judge Dubya's policies as if they've run their full course. In addition, Dubya's internment of Arabs is worsened because he (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Should we be concerned?

(...) I would agree that the two situations are very different, but I would classify your unwillingness to equate the two as leftist spin. Both men were caught in large lies. Nixon was lying directly to the American people, and had he not resigned (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)