 Off-Topic / Debate / 2102
Re: History as hearsay (was Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:35:01 GMT

I'm reading it... Not sure where it is going, but I will say this.
Morals are relative only to the extent that some are better than others.
I hold any morality that says it is OK to violate rights as inferior to
one that does not.

Where is it going... hmmm.... the basic arguments (forgive any misquotes,
John D):
Q: Are actions good solely by their consequences, or is there an underlying
morality which judges them regardless?