 Off-Topic / Debate / 21007
Re: His time has come...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:02:21 GMT

Responding to my own posts, 'cause, well, I can...

The differnce b/w the BBC website and the CNN website--

BBC News - Americas

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/default.stm

In which the top stories are concerning the WMD investigation

"
US Senate opens Iraq weapons probe
A Congressional inquiry will examine possible misuses of intelligence in the
run-up to the Iraq war.
"

with links to

In quotes: Reasons for Iraq war
Blair stands by weapons claims
'Last' Blix report raises questions

which all bring the US intervention into question...

And the front page of CNN--where's any story remotely related to this??

Oh here it is on the side bar--one link--

"Source: CIA to give Congress data on Iraq WMD"

No inference to any wrongdoings at all, just the standard everyday
communications report b/w the CIA and congress...

Yeah, I think I'll be getting my news from sources other than CNN...

Dave K