 Off-Topic / Debate / 20978
  Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last !

(...) First off I thought everyone was generally shooting from the hip, our debate points here on a message board dedicated to fans of Lego aren’t going to change policy. Most of my politically “like minded” friends laugh at me when I tell them that (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last !

(...) My favourite place to debate is the pub, but that's another story. ;) (...) I tend not to trust US media due to its “liberal” bias and its blind support for all things Bush... ;) (1) Here's a couple of quotes for you: Two 'clean' trucks - the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)