 Off-Topic / Debate / 20925
    Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern! —Scott Costello
   (...) Wow Dave, this was so old I almost forgot I wrote about this. Alright as it appears that there were some huge misunderstandings in my post let me try to clarify things. First and foremost, I do have core beliefs as to what is right and wrong, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern! —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I think that you probably have an okay approach to the issue -- just as long as your ideas about right and wrong are qualified by the concept of right and wrong "for you." Need I mention the many stupid and pointless sodomy laws across the (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern! —Dave Schuler
   (...) I think that I'd favor a combination of your two definitions, but I must admit that my own definition is hardly ironclad. I'd offer something like this: Tolerance is, at the very least, the acceptance of others without pre-emptively judging (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)