 Off-Topic / Debate / 20906
  Re: "Saving" Private Lynch

Fix a small typo... capitalized area of repair for emphasis (...) SHOULD read Or would you tend to view all sources with equal credulity? I would think not, and further, I would think that a source that tends to be factually correct, even if their (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "Saving" Private Lynch

(...) I find arguing about these distinctions in a thread about the way fiction as reality is being foisted upon us by the current administration increasingly laughable. Where are the WMD? When precisely are we pulling out of Iraq? Why were the (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)