 Off-Topic / Debate / 20871
    Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern! —John Neal
   (...) Yes. Without getting into it too deeply, I'd say that the Gospels are the most important part of the Bible, for they contain God's final revelation and interpretation of the Bible (talking OT here). (...) Certainly forgiveness, but (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern! —Orion Pobursky
   (...) My bible says this for Luke 14.26: "If people come to me and are not ready to abandon their fathers, mothers, wives, children, brothers, and sisters, as well as their own lives, they cannot be my disciples." This makes more sense in the (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)