 Off-Topic / Debate / 20840
Re: Michael Moore gets money from Disney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 18:12:35 GMT

Well, I don't go to the movies to decide issues of consequence --
occasionally a film makes a relevant point, but not too often.  I have also
never read a MM book or seen any of his movies, so I have no real opinion of
him besides what I am able to glean from other sources and opinions.

But your annoyance at his obtaining access to more ears and eyes through
Disney strikes me as pointedly unamerican.  And frankly, what do you care?
Your probably maintaining different political views than those held by Moore
just means that you should not finance his career by reading or seeing
anything he creates.

-- Hop-Frog